Idol 2008

No one stole Agnes jacket. She forgot it at a friends place and I was like I told you so when I asked her about it this morning!
So yesterday Idol 2008 started. The new judges are Andreas Carlsson (he has written songs for Britney Spears, Jesse McCartney, Hilary Duff, Backstreet Boys, N'sync and plenty of other mega stars), Laila Bagge and Anders Bagge. I never realized that it was Andreas Carlsson because a few yeas ago when Jesse McCartney released his first cd - Beautiful Soul - there was a an interview with Andreas on Nöjesnytt and there he was blond. Ok maybe not blond but his hair was not as dark as it is now. There was one girl the sang Born To Make You Happy by Britney Spears and one of the judges - I think it was Laila - asked if that song really go that way and Andreas said yes it does and I can't believe I got away with it. When he said that I was like wait a minute did he just said he wrote that song!?! So I grabbed Britney's greatest hits cd and looked it up. Of course his name was there but I never connected A. Carlsson to him. I also started looking who wrote the other songs and I saw Max Martins name on most of the songs and the other names seemed really swedish. The whole cd was like written by, produced by, mixed by swedish people. Cool!
Matthew Knowels was on the show for a few seconds. He was on because - as I said before the judges are new so they had to introduce them - he was with Laila Bagge in NY. He said the she will help find swedens next star. I really think she will. Swedish producers and songwriters are amazing. I can't wait for the next episode tonight.
I love all those people. Andreas is one of my favorite songwriters and Max too.

currently listening to songs by miss Britney Spears.
your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT