Tell Me Something

OMG, I love that song! I heard it a while ago on Radio Disney and thought it was great and this morning I saw the music video on Selenas YouTube. I changed it into my profile song on myspace. I justy love that song. She has such a great voice. She's so lucky!
Today I met my friend Hilda for the first time! It was really fun. She's so nice. Her school was competing in a athletics competition. But wasn't competing today so we went to the mall because it was so cold outside (the athletics competition were outside).
Right now I am watching Americas Next Top Model (it's the re-runs of the episodes from earlier this week). I didn't see them because I chose to watch Idol instead.
Have a great saturday night and a weekend!
Lots of hugs and kisses
from,

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT