Pancakes for Zanessa

Right now I am making pancakes for lunch! Yummy! We are having a orienteering's day in school so I don't start until 10:20 pm today.
Oh, I just got to tell you guys this; Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron are coming to Stockholm on sunday for a preview of HSM3! OMG! I freaked out about it when I heard about it last night. First I thought they were coming here for the premiere, but no they are coming on sunday - which is even better! I was like first JB and now them. OMG! I am so there for the red carpet, not on the red carpet but behind the fence. If you know what I mean.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

  1. wow that is so cool! I sooo wish i was there like you! I love Jonas Brothers also...Joe is my husband lol jk jk. Zanessa are cute!!
    Ciao
    That Jonas Girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT