I just want to have fun

Today I went home early from school because my left foot hurts. I tried to go and see the school nurse but she wasn't there. She never at her office. Never! I think the school should hire a new nurse that's there all the time. But that's never gonna happen. If you go to my school you know what I mean.
It feels so nice to know that it is fall break next week. Yeah! Finally! I can do what I want. I just made some chocolate cupcakes and tomorrow I am buying Miley Cyrus cd Breakout. Finally. I don't know why I haven't bought it yet. It came out in july (july 22nd to exact). Is not like I haven't had any money. Weird!
I hope you all have a good, no great weekend! I love you all.

your writer, Erika.
.p.s. Don't for get to check out my myspace page and youtube channel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT