Laila, Anders and Andreas

The Idol judges seem really pissed about not having the power anymore. I read an article about it and the producer said that it really important that the viewers gets to vote and they are not even going to consider it (to give the judges the power back). You could really notice that Andreas was really pissed about it last night. You could notice it on all of them. I haven't voted yet this season, but I am gonna. I going to try to get tickets to the finally.
I bought a magazine earlier this week and it had an article bout the three Idol judges. They got asks question, what kind of music they like to listen to when they are cleaning: Laila said Celine Dion or Tom Jones, Anders said Linkin Park or Limp Bizkit and Andreas said I don't clean so you are going to have to ask maid about. LOL!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT