All those things going on in the world

"På torsdag äts det ärtsoppa, på lördag är det fest, men fredag är den dag som känns bäst............"! LOL, finally friday and Idol again. I haven't seen it in a whole week. Good, I am glad I am still alive. My friend Madde told me today that she goes to the same school as Alice Svensson (one of the girls in Idol 2008 - she has an amazing voice btw) sister. That's cool (if it's true). No, I am just kidding of course I believe you Madde! Ok I am not gonna post the rest of the Britney song that I found yesterday, but I am going to post some videos from Miley Cyrus sweet 16 bash last sunday later on in this post. Right now I am rocking out to the Jonas Brothers cd A Little Bit Longer. I love that cd. Truly the best cd I've ever bought! I saw a preview of the Band in a Bus episode We'll be fine and it showed Nick checking his blood value or something similar. I seriously started crying. I know a five year old kid that has diabetes (he has the same type as Nick has) and I asked him the other day if it hurts when he have to take "injections" (I don't mean injections but I don't know how to explain it - ok when he checks his blood value he have to stick a like needle in his finger to get some blood out - god I am the worst explainer in the world) and he said No. He's so barve! Ok, I really don't think it hurts too but it's just that I have sat my mind on that it will, so sometimes I am kind of scarred. I always have to hold somebodies hand to calm my self down. They are so brave both Nick and Emil (that five year old kid). Mostly Emil because he's five. If I had diabetes I could never check the blood value on my self or yes I could but stick a needle in my finger no. I don't want to feel any pain. LOL, I know it doesn't hurt. I'm not that brave.
Mileys Sweet Sixteen bash, enjoy:

There's two interwiev videos first the there's four videos of Miley preforming and the a video of peole saying happy birthday with fireworks. You should watch all the videos.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT