New layout

So what do you think about my new layout? I've been looking for a new one for ages now! I thought it was time to switch layout because I've had the old one since the blog started in march 2007. Wow, I can't believe so much time has gone by. In a way it feels like no time at all because in some way it feels like I've had this blog forever. I think if I hadn't started this blog I don't think I would have the same grade in english that I have now. So in a way this blog have changed my life. LOL! I like blogging. It seems like everybody have a blog these days.
Just a little question: Do you think I should put some of my videos back to public on youtube? Now you may think, what you only have 36 videos. But no, no I have tons of videos. Ok, maybe not tons of videos, but alot. Tell me waht you think and your wish might just come true. LOL, got a little carried away. I do that sometimes.
Right now I am listening to some music on iTunes. I don't know why but I listen more to music on iTunes then I listen to cd's. Weird huh? Or maybe not, but anyway I just do it.
Now I have to brush my teeth (and go a little crazy)!

your writer, Erika.
.p.s. If you have any suggestions for cooler blog layout, let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT