A little update

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update this week. I have had two test this week and alot of homework. So I wanted to focus on that instead of blogging. But now I'm back. Yesterday HSM3 premiered here in Sweden. I never saw it because I had a test today and I wanted to study but I am going to see next week.
Here's my new favorite song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4TPolEVSJc. It's a chipmunk version of 4 minutes with Madonna and Justin Timberlake.
If you haven't already done it cheack out the Jonas Brothers new music video Lovebug. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ1Wh0jV-E. Oh, I just noticed it my Youtube channel is the 36 most viewed channel in Sweden this month (#36 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Sweden). I am not lieing. Because I'm onenineninethree!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

  1. Jag har redan sett den, haha. Den var helt ok faktiskt =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT