'Cause You Know I'm All About Those A's

Wow! I am really bad at updating lately! But it is just because I am working so much that I never have time and I always get home so late that I am too tired to blog. Sorry, and I can't promise that it won't happen again. 'Cause chances are that it most likely will. Thank God for the weekend! LOL because I may just be swept away to work. I never know when I am needed. My boss just texts or calls me whenever he needs me. Like last night. OMG, what are the odds that I am at home cleaning and my boss texts me to see if I can come over and clean? I was kind of laughing at the situation. But I did go over to his place after I finished cleaning my own apartment.

I went to SU main campus yesterday because I had missed the group registration for the two courses that I am taking this semester. Again, work is keeping my mind elsewhere. Anyway, what I want to say is that I feel like I missed - It's not that I feel like I missed, I actually missed the whole orientation week for new students. I missed all the fun events. Not that I am really a new student to SU because I have actually taken a course there before. But that was two years ago and I really didn't care much about it the and didn't really engage in the student life. This semester I am going to be exceptional. All A's.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT