Messed Up Sleeping Pattern

Hi guys how are you all? Sorry for not posting anything last night but my sleeping pattern is still was still a little fucked up from New Years for being up in until like 7:30 AM. I think that is the longest I am ever been up. 23 hours. Don't go and think now that I slept until like sometime in the afternoon. Oh, NO! I woke up at like somewhere between 10 AM and 10:30 AM and couldn't sleep. Then Fanny kept texting me and I couldn't sleep because of that. But I didn't get out of bed until after like 11 AM because I thought that I should give sleeping another try. But nah, it didn't work out that way. It doesn't help that I stayed up late again because of work and then had to get up "early" (good thing that I had set my alarm) because I had to do laundry.

I really didn't do much yesterday. I mean I did laundry and cleaned my own apartment. And I also went to ÖoB sometime during the day. I remember that I called Fanny to see if she wanted to hang out or something but she didn't answer but instead texted me back that she would call me in 10 because she was busy. During those 10  minutes I fell asleep because I was so offing tired. So I was like "Noo, not today." LOL. Then she texted me later in the evening is she could come over for a little while and at that point I was more awake so I was like sure, why not. Then the hours past and I kind of wondered where she was but then I got tired again even though my multiple cups of coffee, so I was kind of glad that she didn't stop by. Just as I was about to go to bed (at 10:30 PM on a Friday night - DO NOT JUDGE ME I WAS TIRED AF) she called me and apologized for not stopping by because she fell asleep because her sleeping pattern was just as fucked up as mine because of New Years. Hahahaha. We had fun though! We were working but we had fun asshit! Best effing New Years ever!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT