New Year Cleaning

Oh, it is past 11 PM so maybe it is time for me to write something for you guys before I get too tired. LOL. So what have you all done today? I went and saw Taken 3. It was good and you should definitely see it if you have seen the other two. So yeah, I do recommend it! Out of the three movies the first one is the best, then the third one and last the second one.

Aaaah! Tomorrow I am going to try to be more honest with myself and go thorough my closet. I need some new year cleaning. I just need to g through my closet and get rid of stuff period! Gash. That is hard! Because getting rid of a t-shirt is like giving away one of you children. Not that I have kids but I am imagining that is what it feels like. I know that I have a few things that I haven't used in a while. Hmm. Well. We'll see how honest I will really be with myself.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT