Music

Hi guys! How are you? I am good. I have become slightly obsessed with Maroon 5's new single Sugar which has led me to listening to them a lot more the last few days. Okay, mostly it is Sugar on repeat. Hahaha. That is what I typically do when I like a song. Listen to it on repeat until it makes me gag.

Awww, now (in this writing moment) I am listening to Hunter Hayes on youtube since all of his songs are not available on Swedish Spotify. Like please can they just put them up there! And Taylor Swift please WE want you back on Spotify! Pretty please with a cherry on top! I love Hunter Hayes, and Taylor as well. Her last album is amazing (the songs that I have heard anyway).

Taking about country music there is this country music festival in Stockholm next month that I really want to go to. But unfortunately I can't because of reasons. Well, I am prioritising other things at the moment. I kind of have to and I am happy to do so but I still want to go, you know because Luke Bryan. That man got a fine piece of ass! Does great music too! Plus Lady Antebellum! Au! I am going to cry now because I can't go! Please take me if you have a ticket left!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT