The Only Ten I See

I hate those nights (like tonight), when I don't know what to write. Gash, 'cause I kind of want to do something. Hmmm. I kind of need your help though. I want to read something by Tennessee Williams, post 1950. Which is basically most of his work, but still something post 1950. I have actually read one of his plays before. A Streetcar Named Desire. Twice. Once in college and a few months ago.  I just felt like I needed to re-read it. Which I am thankful that did because I don't think that I got it the first time. It's really good. I need to see the movie now. LOL, I have only seen clips from it.

Talking about Tennessee. You know that pick-up line "Are you from Tennessee? Because you are the only tenn-e-ssee (ten I see)!" First time I heard it was when Oliver said it on Hannah Montana. And I didn't get it then because I then it was "You are the only tenn I see!" I was like totally confused! What is so special about tenn that you want to be compared to it I just got it a few weeks ago. It is "the only 10 I see!" As in that you are a 10. Good looking. A complete hottie. Even Joey gets things faster than that. LOL.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT