Oscar Nominations

OMG have you read the Oscars nominations yet!? I just did and booooy (LOL, that makes me sound like an old lady) am I excited! After seeing Interstellar I was like this movie need like a gazillion Oscars but then I changed my mind, or I am mean that my fave shifted to The Imitation Game. Actually I have three fave movies. The Imitation Game, Interstellar and Gone Girl. But only The Imitation Game is nominated for Best Picture. Okay, that makes it easier for me for and say that that is my fave for Best Picture. For Best Actor I am really hoping and pray that Benedict Cumberbatch wins that award. For Best Actress I am hoping and praying for Rosamund Pike because that woman be craaaaazy good as Amy in Gone Girl! Those are the only BIG faves that I have. Okay, that Graham Moore wins Best Adapted Screenplay for The Imitation Game. Just really in general the The Imitation Game and Interstellar are the big winners of the night since they have eight and five nominations respectively. Well well we will only find out on February 22nd!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT