The Finest Things

Hi guys! How are you all today? I am good. My sleeping pattern is still a little fucked up but I am good. I have been home all day long doing none of the things I feel like I should have had done. But the day isn't over yet. There is still time to get things done. But not right now because I am watching War Horse on TV and that means Benedict Cumberbatch AND Tom Hiddleston at the same time [heart eyed cat emoji]. LOL.

I am sitting here looking at bags online because I want a new one. The handles on mine are looking a bit broken. The rest of the bag is fine but it is the handles. If I knew a good way to replace just them that I would do that. Oh, I just thought of a thing. I gotta go to Panduro some day and see what they have! I am a genius. But I still want a new bag though.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT