Embrace Yellow

Hello! The season have shifted so much now that the time has come where I now have to use a heat fan and constantly wear a sweatshirt and three pairs of socks. That's just when I am inside! Seriously my apartment is ridiculously cold. I am constantly cold. It is not funny. I feel like I live on Antartica.

You know what, the color yellow is very unappreciated. I love yellow because it's so bright and it stands out. It is such a happy color. I mean come on how can you not smile when you see something yellow? Now that fall is starting to creep around the corner yellow sweaters are a must have in your closet. To help you out I am going to show you guys my favorite yellow sweaters this season. Okay two of them are yellow and one of them is orange (if you are going to be picky about it).

This is my favorite sweater out of all three :)



What are your fall must haves? Tell me about it in the comment section.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT