Sleeping Beauty

Hello! I was dead tired yesterday that's why I didn't blog. I spent the weekend at my moms place. On the way home I just felt how the tiredness was taking over my body on another level. My brain felt like jelly. Nothing made sense to me. That's how out of it I was. So freaking tired!

I actually have been a lot more tired lately. I think it's because I have started getting up half an hour earlier every morning. I just felt like I wanted to get up and start my day a bit earlier. It it so nice to get up and get things done but that has now resulted that I have no energy at night. Seriously it's just half an hour. It's not that much. 


I don't understand why I am this tired though? I really don't because I mean it's just half an hour and it shouldn't effect that much (I think?). Well well. I am all good now. Maybe I just need to look into my sleeping schedule a little bit to get to the bottom of this.

 Have a nice day!


your writer, Erika


Comments

  1. Abstruct : After 1 to 2 weeks, one optimizes then in most case already more still 80-90% of the final result seeing, in the next months. It is only after 6 months that a final evaluation of the result can take place. Do some zones reach even only after one year the optimal result, how for example a double chin is treated? One speaks about the liposuction, an operation which makes it possible to get rid of the localised deposits of grease.
    (fr) Après 1 à 2 semaines, on optimise alors dans la plupart des cas déjà plus encore 80-90% du résultat final voir, dans les prochains mois. Ce n'est qu'après 6 mois qu'une évaluation définitive du résultat peut avoir lieu. Quelques zones atteignent même seulement après une année le résultat optimal, comment par exemple un double menton est traité ? On parle de la liposuccion , une opération qui permet de se débarrasser des dépôts de graisse localisées.
    source : Wekipedia (R) For more details visit this link

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT