My Next Project

Hello my darlings! Hey, you know what I feel like the next project that I am going to do in my apartment is the corner where my bed is. Yes corner because I have studio apartment. It doesn't really say anything. I mean it doesn't say that I have any sense of style or taste.


This is what that little corners looks like. I like how everything is positioned so I am going to keep it that way. I like having that little bench at the end of the bed so that is also staying. The only piece of furniture that I might replace is my bedside table. Then I know that I need a new bedcover, new pillows and all of the photos above my bed should have a frame from the same series. I just want things to be a little bit more coherent.




I will try and put together a inspiration of what I want that corner to look like. I'll try and post it later today, and if not I'll post it tomorrow.

Have a great day!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT