Best New Artist

Today me and Agnes and the new girl - Grecia - had a funny discussion. We talked about who we thought would win Best New Artist at the 2008 MTV VMA's. Me and Grecia think Miley (Cyrus) has a better chance at winning then Tokio Hotel. I mean she bigger in the US then TH is. The event is bigger in the US to then any where else in the world. So I think Miley has a better chance at winning. But then we have Taylor Swift and some other people that are more loved and know in the US. I don't know who is going to win, but I think Miley has a really good chance at it.
I am really glad that my friend - Agnes - has gotten obsessed with Tokio Hotel. Because back in fifth grade I was kind of obsessed with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. It's true! I all the Sweet 16 books and both New York Minute books and all three Graduation Summer books and movies and magazines and posters. I think I never been such a huge fan of anyone or anything a I were to those two. It's weird, I could spend all the money I had on a book or a DVD or anything just because it was MK and Ash Olsen. Ok, I have I am a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers. I like them more then I ever liked Miley. That's really not the same thing. My love for those boys is really not at the same level as my love for Mary-Kate and Ashley in fifth grade! I still like Mary-Kate and Ashley but they kind of disappeared so I just like them. I don't love them as I used to. My first blog post ever on this blog was about Mary-Kate and Ashley. I wrote about them then because I didn't know what else to write. Now I know.
I'm glad that she is obsessed with them 'cause now she can understand my love for JB (and Miley).

can't stop the style, can't stop the effect, cutest damn ladii betta show respect - your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT