Donuts

Oh, yesterday I tried something different, I MADE donuts! It was really easy and they taste really good. I made more today and this time with chocolate frosting. Yummy! I haven't them yet because the frosting hasn't stiffen yet. They look really good. I 'll take a picture and post it here.
I bought a magazine today called OKEJ (it's "Sweden's best music magazine") because they had an interview with the Jonas Brothers or it was Kevin but anyway who cares. They asked him what kind of girls he likes and he said the he liked a little bit "darker" girls, Italian (they are nice, he said), but then he said the blond girls are nice too, like Swedish girls (sucking up LOL, everybody does that). He also likes girls that cares about what they are wearing, not girls that wears sweatpants all day long. (LOL I was likes, match made in heaven, I can't go to school if I can't find anything that looks good on me. Well I do goo to school but I might not be comfortable with it.)
I made some videos for all of you but again they won't upload. I'll promise I will gave them up by the end of the week.

your writer, Erika.

.p.s. I saw The Dark Knight today AGAIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT