All I want for christmas is....

This might sound weird but I have already started my wish list for christmas. I haven't written down tons of stuff if that's what you think. No, no, no, no. Just a few stuff (that I know I won't buy myself). Do think that's weird? I mean that I've started my list already. I already know what I am giving my mom for christmas. I am not gonna tell you what it is because I don't know if she reads this so, sorry.
Yesterday I bought the Rolling Stone issue with the Jonas Brothers. The article is really good. Some stuff that's in the article I already new about because it's stuff the the bros have written on their blog on myspace.
Today I saw a really cute wallet at Jane Norman but I didn't buy it because I've seen one that I like at Accessorize. I love both wallets. The great thing about them is that they are both in the same colour.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT