Caroline's High School Graduation

So last Friday my childhood friend Caroline (or Carro as she's called by family and friends) graduated from high school (yeah, yeah I am the looser who haven't graduated from high school yet but don't worry tomorrow is my turn). My mom and I (and some other people, duh) celebrated her big day. To bad that she doesn't live any closer to where I live because on my day off (yeah for the last few weeks I haven't had any classes on Friday - up top!) I had to go at 7 am. Yeah, 7 AM ON A FRIDAY! That should be illegal. Life is so hard sometimes. Poor me.

Anyway, I got up, got ready - did all of that stuff. As I mentioned Caroline doesn't live close to me so my mom and I got a ride from one of her uncle's and his wife (since people). We got there just in time, but we couldn't find her. Well, to place blame her UNCLE couldn't find her. Lucky for us that he aunt found us so that we didn't get lost. That would have been tragic. Not tragic but yeah.

She did all that typical Swedish high school graduation thing. Well, her class did. She rode a flatbed. Which was funny because the flatbed was driven by a tractor and not a truck. It's funny because I have never seen it before. (Caroline if you're reading this I hope you're not getting mad or anything - "I come with peace" as the aliens say.) Some other peoples flatbeds even looked like containers. No, I actually think it was a container.
After we stood there and watch the all of the seniors from her high school riding their flatbeds we went to a venue outside the town where she lives and celebrated her some more.

Yeah I hope I have a great graduation day tomorrow. My family have planned something for me. I don't know what. It's a surprise they say.

Caroline is the girl with both arms in the air

I will show you a picture of my sign tomorrow (and Linda's if she allows me to)

Caesar and Alex watching the flatbeds

Caesar and Alex playing






One of her presents



A present from my mom and I

She got two champagne glasses

She got a (BIG) bottle of champagne from her uncle and his wife (I love Charlie's face in the background!)


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT