Challenge Accepted

Someone commented on my blog about some things that I could do and so today I did one of those things. Well, it was actually something that I have been thinking about doing - I went for a jog. Since I went for a jog I didn't bring my camera but I took a picture of myself before I went out. Yeah, no after picture. No pretty thing. I mean of course I am pretty but got a sweaty and a little exhausted, yeah so no picture. All I wanted to do when I came home was taking a shower. I think I am going to try to jog about 3 times a week.


Do you guys have anymore challenges for me?


your writer, Erika

Comments

  1. Bra där! Jag kommer heja på dig när du springer Maran sen :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT