My Moms Birthday

Yesterday was my moms'  birthday. Yeah, it was cool. I made her breakfast (yeah, I am just that nice) and gave her a present - a pair of shorts and a top from H&M. Later we went out to dinner with Annika and Kaj. They wanted to take out my mom since it was her birthday. It was fun and it was just the four of us. Annika, Kaj, my mom and I. Yeah.



Today is the party. Party, dinner, whatever. There will be people and there will be food. Call it what you want. I am in charge of the cakes. I layered the yesterday, so all I have to do today is decorating them. It's going to be fun. I have a few ideas. OMG, you know what, when my mom went shopping for the party she almost bought flan case which kind of broke my heart. I mean hello! Fortunately I talked her out of it. Yeah, but the she end up baking them herself anyway. At least she didn't buy ready flan cases, so I guess that's good. I mean who does that? Lazy people. Okay maybe not but hire a chef at least so that you know what your getting.
Yeah, yeah, I hope everything turns out alright.

Since the party is today I have laid out my outfit including the jewelry on my bed so that I don't forget to put on something.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT