Gubbskiva 2012

Oh em gee! So many things has happened the last few days like Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth getting engaged! I was like "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" when I read it. LOL, I am happy for them and wish them a long and happy life together.

Last Tuesday I went to  my schools' Gubbskiva. A Gubbskiva is when all the seniors and the teachers have dinner together. I was a lot of fun! At the end it was only a few teachers and my class left. Except Agnes and some other girl from the B class. I took a lot of pictures and a bunch of them are not facebook friendly. Scratch that, they're not internet freindly. Mostly just them of a my Swedish teacher and Adam (a guy in my class, who also has the same last name as I) dancing. There are nothing wrong with them it is just that they can be misinterpreted. Oh, when I was going home, when I got home the train where I live I noticed that Agnes was on the train. Too bad I didn't notice that earlier because then we could have sat together.










your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT