Diamnods Are a Girls Best Friend

FINALLY! Finally the shoes that I ordered from Nelly.com to wear for my high school graduation came. It was not Nelly's fault. It was the postal service fault. I mean seriously, when I went to get my visa at the american embassy, my passport/ visa (since the visa is inside the passport) was at the post office where I live for a week and a half. When you have mail or a package to pick up at the post office you are either A) supposed to get a text message saying that they have package for you to pick up or B) a letter in delivered to you private mailbox where you live. I didn't get either of those so of course I got like super worried and wondered what the heck was wrong. Like didn't embassy deny me a visa or had it got lost in the mail (because that can happen). Nope, neither! Argh, I get so mad when they can't do their job. Anyways, I finally got a mail from posten saying that they had a package for me and that if I didn't pick it up in three days they would send it back. I also got an other one from the post office where I live just saying that they had a package for me. You know the weird thing about the shoes is that my address on the package was crossed through. What's up with that?! It was right!

Since you are so nice and read about me yapping about the Swedish postal service I am going to show you a picture of my shoes.




your writer, Erika

.p.s. Yes, I am watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT