One Word: Exhausted

OMG, I am exhausted! I just want to lay down on bed or the couch (doesn't really matter) and just lay there. I am just.... I don't but yeah, exhausted. I deserve a medal for my accomplishments today! I do do. Today I have helped my mom grocery shopping, I have cleaned my room, I went for a jog earlier and a few minutes ago I baked scones. Okay, okay confession time here - jogging and cleaning my room was the two most exhausting things. Oh, almost forgot, I went to the dentist and booked an appointment for a examination. Not that I believe that anythings wrong with my teeth. Nothing hurts or whatever. I just want to be sure so that i don't get stuck with a huge dental bill in the US. I want to use the free dental care as long as I can, so when I come back home in December I will try to get an appointment.

Now, I am just going to enjoy the evening by watching TV. Yeah, I deserve some laziness in front of the telly. I need to rest for tomorrow.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT