Life

Oh my gosh, I am done. No, what I mean is I have no energy, I am so tired. Why? I'll tell you why. You know that I work as a mystery shopper and today I was going to do a mystery shopper observation at a Burger King restaurant. The problem was that I didn't find that damn the BK. Hmm. I looked for it for about 30 minutes. In the rain. Yeah, in the rain. Do you see what I have to put up with. No no, this girl is meant for better things. I went beck home instead but if you want to know where the Microsoft Office and IBM office is just ask and I tell.

So, apparently there is a special Swedish bonus track on Justin Bieber's new album Believe. The song is called Fairytale ft Jaden Smith. The track was not on my cd and I can't find it anywhere. Yeah, um what's up with that! UMG, I want answers! No just.... don't lie to me. Plus to anyone out there who likes to write stuff that's not true on wikipeadia - STOP that and DON'T mess with me! Stop being a hater just because you're a lowlife! We all know I am better than you anyway and you will never be as good as Biebs.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT