Yesterday's Outfit

Ooops! Sorry, again! LOL. I meant to blog yesterday, but then again you mean to do alot of things everyday  that you never end up doing. Yeah, yeah, it's not like it's this big tragedy that I didn't blog yesterday. The faith of the world does not depend on it.

Anyway, what I meant to blog about yesterday was my outfit. Just that simple. I liked it and was proud of what I accomplished. Hehehe. I think that the way you look will control your mood for the rest of the day. I mean if you look good you will feel good as well. That is my philosophy. Because if I wear something that I am not 100% satisfied with, I won't be in the best mood. I will be like "Hmm, I could have done better. Bad Erika." Hahaha, no I am not that hard on myself. I am more likely to sigh because I don't have enough clothes. Girl problems.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT