My High School Graduation

Soooooo............ I have FINALLY (oh my god that sound kind of like I have been in high school for the past six years of my life, not like the normal three) graduated from high school last Tuesday! Yeah! No more school - until college starts in August but still. Yeah!

My day started at 7 AM but I don't need to take you through me getting ready so let us just skip three hours. 10 AM - I met up with a few of my classmates nearby our high school. We ate strawberries and some drank  champagne or cider. We also singed each others hats and I usual I was the only one with a pen but as nice as I am I let them borrow my pen. That's the kind of chic I am. The good girl. Son it was time for us to head over to school for our graduation. The graduation was fun. There was this nostalgia medley where a few teachers sang a Spice Girls song, two other teachers rapped and one guy from the music class performed Freeztyler. After the whole graduation ceremony it was time for what we in Sweden call "utspring". It's when all of the seniors run out to the school yard to meet your family and friends and family who are there to celebrate that you have graduated from high school.
I got to ride this cool Cadillac. There are only 200 cars just like that car! Yeah, yeah. My family had planned  a surprise reception for me. The food was really really good and I got amazing presents like a ticket to see Justin Bieber live during his Believe Tour. Iiiip. I got much much more.

I want to say thank you to my family and friends who made my graduation as awesome as it was. Thank you so so so much! I couldn't have wish for anything better!

Linda and I

Linnea pouring champagne to her and Niklas

From the left: Rikard (one of our teachers), Lajs and Linnea

Some seniors singing You Are The One from Grease

Two of our teachers singing a Spice Girls song

From the left: Thomas (the principal), Katja, Lajs, Ida and Magnus. They are
receiving recognition for winning a film award from Angelägets Filmfestival.

Rikard and Tobias rapping

Hans and Linus performing

Me at the "utspring"

From the left: Sara, me and Caroline in the Cadillac

I am so excited to see Biebs live!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT