Hit Me With Your Best Idea

So today I have just been at home. I didn't feel like going anywhere. Not that I wanted to I just didn't have the energy. Because seriously there is nothing worse that sitting home all day doing nothing when you're on a break. Yeah, yeah there is no reason to pout about it. It is what it is.

Tomorrow there is this preview screening of The Rock of Ages that I am thinking about going to. It depends if I have the energy. It seems like a good movie and who doesn't like free stuff? Plus window shopping and ACTUAL shopping is not fun forever. I mean it is fun but all you get out of the experience (except from motion) is a sad feeling from realizing that it is not a good idea to max out our credit or debit card. You need some variation in you daily activity otherwise you will go insane. Not insane but utterly ridiculously bored. Yeah. maybe you guys have some idea for me to do this summer. Yeah, maybe you do and please comment if so because then I can do all of those things and post pictures. Yeah, that'd be fun. Hahaha, don't write to crazy stuff like licking a homeless person. I don't wanna get HIV, AID or whatever. I am a good fun wholesome girl. (I like to think so anyway).


your writer, Erika

Comments

  1. Jag tycker du ska sätta upp ett mål, typ: Varje/dag vecka ska jag göra något jag aldrig gjort förut. Till exempel: låna en guidebok över Stockholm (som ju riktar sig till turister) och så besöker du en av Stockholms stora sevärdheter i veckan. Du kommer att få en annan bild av vår vackra stad...

    Eller: Träna kanske? sikta på minst 30/60 minuters rörlse varje dag. Promenera, spring, stryketräna. Nyttigt, frisk luft o kör du ute får du se saker samtidigt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT