Tough Love

So as you may know I am in the process of moving to Cali this fall. Well actually at the end of this summer. On August 9th it's all going down. Yeah, you heard it first HERE. LOL. Anyway, that means that I have to get rid of a bunch of things that I don't need. When I say a bunch, I literary mean there is a ton of stuff that I don't really need. Like I have a bunch of clothes in my closet that I never wear but I really don't want to get rid of them but I need to give my closet some though love. There are probably gonna be tears and screaming but it has to be done. Uoooh, I am dreading it - something I really don't want to face but as I said TOUGH LOVE.

I mean and boys you might not understand this but getting rid of clothes is for girls like a family member dying. It is AWFUL! If you only could see the - imaginary - tears running down my cheeks. Yeah, inside I am close to a wreck. Hahah, nah, I am not but you get the picture. It's hard and that's what I wanted to point out. I hope that I have painted a clear enough picture for you. Hmmm. Yeah, tough love. Damn, ugh!

Since, this is as painfull as it is I though that maybe, just maybe - I am not forcing you but you can expect me to come knocking on your door or terrorizing your phone in the middle of the night and other unpleasant moments, JK or am I? - could help me with all the s***. So call up all your friends OR facebook 'em if you prefer that and tell them that I am selling stuff on tradera. (Hahaha)




your writer, Erika
picture source: http://www.tradera.com/svart-macy-s-new-york-vaska-strandvaska-stor-billigt-auktion_302077_158698942

.p.s. Just click on the picture for more - Love ya <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT