A Five Year Plan

Ok, so I have this plan for how I want the next five years of my life to be. Four years of college and then maybe living a year in London some other city in England. Okay, so the London thing is not for sure just something I've kind of always wanted. I remember when I was younger like eight or so I wanted to move to England when I grew up. For now, first USA. The USA plan is two years in California and then two years in New York. New York as in NYC.

Fun fact, I was watching The Secret Life of The American Teenager earlier and Ricky and Amy were talking about a five year plan. Well, theres' was actually a little different than mine. It involved college but it also involved marriage. First they were going to go to college an then after that they planned to get married. Hmmm, I wonder what's going to happen with them 'cause I haven't seen further than that. So, please don't spoil it for me.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT