Summer Bucket List

Okay so I wasn't going to blog today buy then I read Lauren Conrad's blog and thought "Hmm, why not?!" She wrote about her summer bucket list. She had like 10 things on her list and it got me thinking that maybe I should start a bucket list for this summer. Usually I hate lists. I mean to-do-lists, 'cause they just consists of things you have to do. That's why you have a to-do-list because there's things that's need to be done. That's just reminds me of something I don't really want to do or feel like doing. It's not always like that. I can procrastinate things because they're on a list. Even though I really don't want to to them and really don't care about them I feel bad, like some ind of slacker because I haven't finished my list.

Yeah but I'll thought why not make a bucket list anyway, just for the heck of it. A few simple things that I know that I will finish - if I don't, then I have just blown away a lot of things. Mostly this list is for a more fun summer so that I won't sit on the couch at home everyday. I want to have fun memories from this summer especially since I am moving to another part of the world. Plus I want to enjoy this summer with my family and friends. Yeah, so here comes my summer bucket list (thanks Lauren for the inspiration):

1. Move to California
2. Jog three times a week
3. Read more
4. Try a new restaurant
5. Go to the "beach" and swim in Sweden before I leave for California
6. Swim in the ocean once I'll move to California
7. Go to the movies
8. Use the recipes in your cookbooks

Okay, that will have to do for now. It's a list. Nothing that I'll have to do, well the first one but for the rest I can just chill. Also some of those thing depends on the weather bing nice.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT