Thoughts

Hmmm. I really don't know what to do at this point. I am moving to a country I have never been in before and I have nowhere to live. NOWHERE! HEEEEEEELP! Stupid thoughts keep popping into my head that maybe I shouldn't go. First of all, money is really not the issue here but if you want to give me money I won't stop you. Second which is the biggest problem with this whole house thing is that there is nothing vacant. Well, but nothing near my school. Damn! Why doesn't that stupid school have a a freakin' dorm!? Stupid school! Stupid!

Yeah, yeah! Any fans out there who wants to help? Pleeeease.


your writer, Erika

Comments

  1. Ta det lugnt. Jag tror det fixar sig när du kommer dit. Det funkar ju inte som här att man liksom står i kö, utan man kommer dit, tittar, får nyckeln typ.
    Men jag kan kolla m camilla om du vill? Men ta det lugnt, det ordnar sig!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT