What I'm Up To

Two weeks guys! Two weeks, wow times just flies by. I have to admit that the nervousness is creeping up on me. It's not the good kind of nervousness, no it's the bad kind that makes you want to flee the whole situation. Or just flee.... but from what? I hate that feeling, the panicking feel like your going to be sick but never do and you're just running around or whatever trying to walk it off. Yuck!

Anyways, I am working on a web series for you guys. It's going to be about my life in California. Okay, let me just explain first that when I say "working on" I don't mean that it's exactly going to happen. I will have to see that I have interesting enough footage to make something. It's not going to be like the pervious videos or like The Erika and Linda Show. No, way better than E&L. I am two years older now so I will probably come up with something way way better (sorry Linda).

For you guys that haven't seen any of the E&L videos here is the first one the we (Linda and I) ever did.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT