Just Something

Yo, peeps, minions, slaves and all you newbies that's know which addiction has hit you. Hahaha. Today I met my friend Linda. We went shopping. Well, I went shopping 'cause she didn't buy anything. I just bough a new pair of earplugs for my iPod and my computer. They work great but there is a lot of bass. I mean don't get me wrong bass can be good with the right song but some songs, nah you just want to enjoy them as they are.

Tomorrow I think that I'll go to the Red Cross and donate some clothes and books. That's if the weather is not too good because then I'll want to go to the beach and just enjoy the summer. Otherwise, yeah the Red Cross. I have a bunch of things so maybe I should call them instead because it says on their website that if you want to donate a lot of things that they can come an pick them up. I think that it's best to see how much I an going to donate and if it's to much for me to carry all by myself I can just as my mom to help me carry some. I mean what is she going to say, "No, I don't do charity." We both know that's a lie.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT