Santa Barbara

Or Santa Babera as Jackson once said in an episode of Hannah Montana.

Last night I watch a DVD with my mom, since it was a Friday night and that, which should be renamed to nothing-good-on-TV-night-day. Yeah. Anyway we watched It's Complicated starring Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin. While we were watching it I noticed that the movie take place in Santa Barbara. Well, for example it said Santa Barbara Medical Building on the building where Jane went to see her therapist. So I just assume that they are in Santa Barbara and that it's filmed there.

Hmm, I just read on IAmNotAStalker.com that the Medical Building is in fact an old shopping center. Oh em gee! Just had the best idea ever! Well, a good one anyway. While in USA on weekends and such when I don't have any classes I am going to visit places from some of my favorite movies. I am going to use IAmNotAStalker.com to find these places. Oh, I am going to have so much fun! There is this also must stalk list on the website. Mohahaha, I can't wait!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT