Memory Lane

OMG, so I have been going through some old stuff to see what I will bring with me to California. I have found all these pictures from kindergarten and birthday cards from when I was like 5. I have also found cards from family members who have been on vacation in like Thailand, cards from Åsa when she used to like in England and cards from Caroline when she lived in the USA with her mom. I think her mom wrote them but who cares. It's just so much fun reading them all.

It's so fun to find pictures from kindergarten. In some of the pictures that I found Lamin (a guy I used to play with as a kid) is in the background. Hahaha, I have this super cute photo of us in kindergarten at Lucia. Oh, I have this picture of Caroline and I wearing the same dresses, I think we were about a year then. Long time ago.

What's everyone up to tonight? Right now I am watching Mall Cop and after that I will watch . Before Mall Cop I watched Supersize Vs Superskinny. I love that show and Pregnant In Heels. That's my night. OMG, I watched The Secret Life of The American Teenager earlier and it was the episode where Adrian and Ben looses their baby. God, it was so sad! I cried a little, no but my eyes watered.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT