To Mother Earth (or Whoever Controls The Weather)

Yo, peeps! I thought it was time for one of my daily blogs again! Mohahaha - hysterical, I know. Like in a good way I meant.

Today the weather has been totally schizophrenic, I don't know what up with it. One minute it's sunny and an okay temperature (not too warm, not too cold) and five minutes later it's rain, lightning, thunder, great clouds (?!). Five minutes later the sky is clear again - I mean come on, decide for f*** sakes! Personally I recommend the warm and sunny weather. It's summer so you kind of want to enjoy the free time that you have but yeah I guess it's up too (since you don't listen to me when I am screaming at you to shut the f*** up because it's 4 AM and I want to sleep). On the other hand you kind of seem to need the help to choose since you can't decide what you want. Today's weather has really been an example of that. Yeah, so just give me a call so that we can discuss this whole weather situation. E-mail is okay too or a commit. Whatever you feel comfortable with.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT