A Freaking Mess

The apartment is a freaking mess right now! Well, except from my room which is just as tidy as it's ever been. Hahaha. The rest of the apartment well let's just say that there's stuff everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Okay it's just because my mom's moving at the end of the month and because I am moving to Cali (aka California) in August. My mom just wants to sort all of the stuff because there's stuff she doesn't need and want anymore.

Yeah, I know I need to practice that tough love on my closets but that will be easier to do when it's time for me to actually start packing. It's gonna be so so so much easier then. It's gonna be like "This I like, this I want, this I wear" and "Sorry but I haven't worn you in a while", then the tears will come. Uuuugh. What do to - that's the question without a question mark. I actually practiced some of that tough love today. I threw away two hoodies. One of them had been a little bit bleached and the other one had a small hole in one of its sleeves.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT