Still Alive (Almost)

OMG! I haven't updated since Wednesday! Mi gosh, you guys must think that I am dead or something! Well, that's for you guys that don't follow Have It Hollywood. Yeah, so go do that! Hahahahaha!
No, I am fine. No creeps have come and taken me away like Kara Kopetsky. God, I really do hope that he parents will find her. Take a moment and pray (to your specific God) that she's okay or at least that they'll ever find her. It's been over five years since she went missing so she's probably dead but we can always pray.

Gosh, the air is so muggy outside. Inside for that matter too, maybe because the balcony door is open and the couch in the living room (which I am currently sitting on) is right next to the door. It's 29,2 degrees celsius outside and it's 27,1 degrees celsius inside. So you can understand my complaints. *Imagine that I sigh*, life is hard. Hahahah. Damn, now it's 27,5 degrees inside. Plus I have this laptop in my lap. Will, the torture never END!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT