Suitcase Issue

So, okay. Tomorrow I should probably get serious with the packing. I have to re-pack my suite case. I packed it full of clothes and stuff last week because my mom moved to an other apartment but yeah, next week it's time for my move. The American riviera, here I come. Mostly I wish I could just buy a bunch of new clothes but I have to be economical. Gosh, hate it? LOFT, H&M, FOREVER21 - do you feel like sponsoring me? LOFT come, as much as I have done for you- I have given you a lot a free press on HIH and H&M, probably 70% of my closet consist of clothes, shoes, accessorizes from your stores, plus I'm Swedish just like you. Come on, help a sister out!

Hahah, nah! I like my clothes I don't want to throw them away. I just hate the 50 pound/ 23 kg weight limit. Hmmmm, what to do. I know that I can eliminate all of my winter clothes. I'll be saving lots of space by not packing my winter coats. I'll think that I pack my fall coat, I don't know I might just need it sometime. I don't know what I'll be doing. Hmmm, see if there is any space left when I have packed the suitcase. Or as an other option just wear it and bring on the plane with me (no I'm not stupid I get that the coat will be on the plane if I pack it in my suitcase). Talking about coats, it reminds me that I need a black trench coat. Any tips?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT