A Dream

Hi everyone! After four days my body is starting to get used to this new routine that I have. It feels so  nice. Yesterday I felt like I had chosen the wrong job because I felt so exhausted. Today felt better and today was actually the best day at work this week. I had a lot of stuff to do that's why. I didn't do much other than help the lawyers copy a bunch of papers. But it was important because this really needed to get done.

Even though I am getting used to this new schedule I am so looking forward to the weekend! Now that I have this office job a weekend feels so much more satisfying. Plus I work longer hours now so getting two days off now is a dream. A real dream come true!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT