You've Got Mail

Hola amigos! How are you? I am good. I am always good, it's just my mood. How has your day been? Mine was good, work was fun today. My colleague and I were emailing with our boss today. Apparently she is a really serious person which makes her seem kind of scary. Yesterday she came and talked to me and told me that she was going to have a meeting with me and my colleague. I got really scared and thought that I had done something wrong. She just seemed very serious. So I was just like "Oh, now what have I done?!" So today when we were emailing with her I put a smiley face at the end of every email. I do it with everyone at work. It's just more pleasant, more kind, it lightens the mood. She was just very boring in her emails but in the last one she sent she actually put a smiley face at the end. My colleague and I was so happy that we cheered. We were just so mindset on that we were going to turn her around. Well, even though we might have made progress, we'll see how this goes.

To be continued....


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT