Sunday Thoughts

Hi everyone! How are you? To me Sunday is like a sad day because you know that next day is a Monday and a new week and then you have to get back to work, school or whatever obligation you have. I need to stop looking at it like that. I actually have some new exciting things starting next week. I am kind of nervous but change is good because it helps you grow. I am really praying for this. I'll tell you more about next week.

Today I have actually done a lot of stuff that I have been putting off for a while. I folded the laundry, ironed some clothes and I am going to go up on the attic and leave some stuff there (I haven't done it yet because I just did my nails and don't want to mess them up). I mean come on I folded the laundry! I never do that. It usually goes on my body, in the laundry basket, in the washing machine, on the drying rack, back on my body and the cycle starts all over again. Sometimes it touches the floor between the drying rack and being back on my body. It ends up on the floor because I need to make room for other clothes on the drying rack. From time to time it actually goes in the closet between the drying rack and being back on my body. But it sees the floor more often than the closet. I can't be the only one who's like this?! When I was in college in Santa Barbara I just had two piles of clothes on my floor. A dirty pile and a clean pile. I mean after I washed my clothes I put them on my bed to be folded but then it got late I was tired so the clean clothes just ended up on the floor. The clean pile shrunk while the dirty pile grew. And then it went on like this. I would love to have a maid that came and cleaned my apartment and folded my laundry. I can easily wash my own clothes. I usually was them when I know I want to wear them the next day or I have a lot of stuff in the same color. So that I can do, but folding them is boring. The same goes for emptying the dishwasher. Like I can put all the dirty dishes in there but taking it out of the dishwasher and back in the cabinets. Oh God no! First world problems.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT