English x2

I am done with the SAT. Yeah (let's all cross our fingers and hope that I didn't fail and have to take the test again on December 3rd).

As you know (I think I have mentioned it), I am taking two different english courses in school. English B and English C. I have an assigment for the B course that is due on Friday. It is a critical reading excersise. Bläää! No but, I don't know. It is blocks and blocks of words. It feels like it anyway. Last Friday we had to read an article from The New Yorker called PETRIFIED: The Horrors of Stagefright by John Lahr (it is just so many words) and after the we had to answer questions related to the text. When I read the first question I was like "What?! No, I have to read this thing all over again." At least until I have found the answer to the question.
There is a total of ten questions.

I also have an assignment for the C course. I have to write a four page essay about a on going topic or something else related to a english speaking country. I chose the United States (easiest) and milk. I want to change my topic. I mean who is going to listen to me talking about milk. I don't know that. People might find milk really interesting. They might be like "Damn, I didn't know milk could be this interesting." or they might be like "You're cute, but not that cute that I want to listen to this.". This is just what we talked about in my psychology class today. I am might be jumping to conclusions here.  Maybe I should just stick with this topic and try to make it as interesting as it can be. Milk. Yeah. Or not.

Maybe I should explain further. It is not just milk in general. I read today that milk is one of the most popular food beverages in the United States and that people advocate that it is good for you and people advocate that it is bad for you. That is my topic: Milk, good or bad? What do you think.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT