My Future Husband

Iiiiiiip! I met Joe Jonas today! I can't believe it. I went to Arlanda Airport today. I took a chance because I was not sure if he was coming today or tomorrow. I checked his facebook this morning and he had posted a video that he had just landed in Lisbon (last night). I assumed that he would be flying from Lisobon to Stockholm. So I after I checked Arlanda Airport's wedsite for international arrivals and saw that the only flights arrving from Lisbon was today at 2:20 PM and tomorrow at the same time.
The plane landed at 2:25 PM and about half an hour later I met Joe. It was surreal. As the time past by I started to think that maybe he is not coming today. I told myself to wait an hour or so, but he came after about half an hour after the plane had landed. Just before Joe came the were these guys in black suits (one of them had headphones) there. I thought that maybe they were there to take care of Joe here in Sweden. I was right. I turned around for a sec and looked at them and when I turned around again... there he was. In person. At first I didn't believe my eyes. I was like "Is this for real?! Is that Joe. Joe Jonas!", but it was him.

When they (Joe and his crew) were walking towards the cars one of them noticed the 7Eleven and was asked the other guys "Hey, there is a 7Eleven, you want a slurpe or something" and then he laughed, so I think he was joking.

Here is a picture of me and Joe plus the cd the he signed for me (and my two othe signed JB cd's):







your writer, Erika

.p.s. He is so sweet. Oh, did I mention that I got a hug?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT