How To Love

Earlier this week I donated some old (but still in a very good conditon) clothes to the Red Cross. I do that sometimes. Now and then. Now, I am looking for more clothes that I don't need/ don't use anymore that I can donate. In case I find enough clothes I will donate them during the fall break. I have school next week and too much homework to go to the Red Cross before or after school.

I am totally obessed with Lil' Wayne's How To Love. I L-O-V-E that song! Damn! I heard Bieber's version first and fell in love with it. Now, I love both versions. I have to listen to Demi's version too. Probably great too. That girl has voice to die for!

When I first heard Demi sing I didn't believe my ears. She has a big voice for such a young girl. So so so talented. I am a little bit jealous. Aren't you?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT