TOEFL

I received my TOEFL addmissons ticket in the mail yesterday. I thought I was going to get it by email, eh, who cares. I have it now and that's what matters. I am glad that I don't have to be at the test center as early as when I took the SATs'. I have to be there at 8:30. I have never been to the test center before, but I looked it up on google maps when I registered for the test. so I have good idea of where it is located. LOL. I am going to check it out this weekend or so. I have to know where it is before I take the test.

There is this photo file record that I have to fill out, plus I have to attach a photo o myself. I am going to ask my graphic communications' teacher is she can take a picture of me, since it has to be recent and she takes pictures of the whole group anyway.

I started my personal statement essay for my college application last night. It is so hard, I don't know what to write about. On UCLA website there are some tips on how to write a good personal statement. It says that I should think hard about what I want to write about. Me, but what. I mean I am guessing that the personal statement is suposed to be about myself, but what exactly. Ah, damn, I need help. It is too much.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT